TYSON FOODS, INC. TRADEMARKS AND REGISTERED TRADEMARKS ARE OWNED BY TYSON FOODS, INC. OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES.
This Asian-inspired dish will have your patrons coming back for more. It’s made with Tyson Red Label® Fully Cooked Wood Fire Seasoned Chicken, Korean BBQ sauce, slow-roasted red peppers and melted fresh mozzarella cheese—all assembled on a flatbread and topped with a refreshing and zesty Asian ginger-lime seasoned coleslaw.
SERVES: 6-8 SLICES
|1 ea.||6” x 13” par-baked flatbread|
|2 oz.||Sweet Baby Rays® Korean BBQ Wing Sauce|
|4 oz.||Tyson Red Label® Fully Cooked Wood Fire Seasoned Chicken|
|2 oz.||Roasted red pepper strips|
|3 oz.||Mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|3 oz.||Asian ginger-lime coleslaw|
|As garnish||Fresh cilantro, chopped|
|2 Tbsp.||Rice Vinegar|
|2 Tbsp.||Lime Juice|
|2 Tbsp.||Soy Sauce|
|1 ½ Tbsp.||Honey|
|1 tsp.||Toasted Sesame Oil|
|1 tsp.||Sriracha sauce|
|1 Tbsp.||Fresh Ginger, grated|
|1||Garlic clove, minced|
|3 cups||Napa cabbage, shredded|
|2 cups||Red cabbage, shredded|
|1 cup||Carrots, shredded|
|1 medium||Red Bell Pepper, sliced into thin strips|
|½ cup||Green onions (scallions) chopped|
|¼ cup||Cilantro, fresh, chopped|
|1 Tbsp.||Sesame Seeds, toasted|
1. Preheat oven to 425°F/218°C.
2. To assemble each flatbread: Spread 2 oz. of Sweet Baby Rays® Korean BBQ Wing Sauce over crust. Top with 4 oz. of Tyson Red Label® Fully Cooked Wood Fire Seasoned Chicken, 3 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 oz. of roasted red pepper strips.
3. Bake in oven for approximately 4-5 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and top with Asian ginger-lime coleslaw and fresh chopped cilantro.
5. Cut into squares and serve.
1. To make the dressing, stir the rice vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, sriracha, ginger and garlic together in a small bowl.
2. Place the cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, scallions and cilantro into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the dressing to the mixing bowl, and combine everything well to coat the veggies.
4. Let the slaw marinate at least 30 minutes before serving.
5. Remix the slaw, add to flatbread, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.