TYSON FOODS, INC. TRADEMARKS AND REGISTERED TRADEMARKS ARE OWNED BY TYSON FOODS, INC. OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES.
Tyson Red Label® Fully Cooked Unbreaded Grilled Chicken Breast Filets, 4 oz. tossed with a Nashville hot sauce, served on a grilled buttery Texas toast, topped with dill-infused mayo, fried pickle chips, heirloom tomatoes, and finely shredded lettuce.
SERVING SIZE: 1 Sandwich
|1 EA.||Tyson Red Label® Fully Cooked Unbreaded Grilled Chicken Breast Filets, 4 oz.|
|3 TBSP||Nashville Hot Sauce|
|2 TBSP||Dill Mayo, Prepared|
|6 EA.||Breaded Pickle Chip, Deep Fried|
|2 EA.||Heirloom Tomatoes, 1/4" Thin Slice|
|1/4 CUP||Lettuce, Shredded|
|1 EA.||Bun, Toasted|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2. In a small bowl, mix the Tyson Red Label® Fully Cooked Unbreaded Grilled Chicken Breast Filets, 4 oz. with Nashville hot sauce until fully coated. Then bake in a convection oven for approximately 18-22 minutes. For safety, product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a thermometer.
3. While chicken is baking mix mayo with fresh dill and salt and pepper. Mix well to combine and set aside.
4. Prepare the toasted bun. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Brush each slice of bread with melted butter and place them butter-side down in the pan. Grill until golden brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes per side.
5. Assemble the sandwich by spreading dill-infused mayo on both slices of toasted bun. Place the finely shredded lettuce on bottom of bun, followed by the heirloom tomatoes and grilled chicken then finish with crispy fried pickle chips. Top with the top of the bun and serve immediately.
- Coming Soon!