TYSON FOODS, INC. TRADEMARKS AND REGISTERED TRADEMARKS ARE OWNED BY TYSON FOODS, INC. OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES.
A crispy chicken breast filet coated with a spicy blend of peppers served on a buttery brioche bun with Gochujang-spiced ranch and sesame-ginger pickled cucumbers.
SERVES: 1 Sandwich
|1 EA.||Tyson Red Label® Uncooked Golden Crispy Breast Filets (00023700026316)|
|1/4 Cup||Red Bell Peppers, 2" Julienne Cut|
|1/4 Cup||Green Bell Peppers, 2" Julienne Cut|
|1/4 Cup||Gochujang Ranch, Prepared|
|1/4 Cup||Sesame-Ginger Pickled Cucumber, Prepared|
|1 EA.||Brioche Bun, Toasted|
|1 TBSP.||Micro Green|
1. Deep fry the frozen filets in a 350°F deep fryer. Cook for 7 minutes 30 seconds. Shake basket after 3 minute 45 seconds. For safety, product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a thermometer.
2.While the chicken is cooking, prepare the pickled cucumbers. In a small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, grated ginger, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the thinly sliced cucumbers and toss to combine. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes to marinate.
3. In another small bowl, mix together ranch dressing and Gochujang paste to make the Gochujang-spiced ranch. Mix well to combine and set aside.
4. Cut the brioche bun in half and spread butter on the cut sides. Toast the bun in a skillet or on a griddle until golden brown.
5. Assemble the sandwich by spreading the Gochujang-spiced ranch on the bottom half of the bun and sesame-ginger pickled cucumbers. Add the crispy chicken breast filet on top, followed by the sliced red peppers, green peppers. Garnish with micro greens then top with the other half of the bun.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Tyson Crispy Chicken Breast Filet sandwich with Gochujang-spiced ranch and sesame-ginger pickled cucumbers on a buttery brioche bun!
Estimated Preparation Time: 20 min.
- Coming Soon