Grilled beef patty topped with a fire roasted pineapple Pico and smothered with queso.
AdvancePierre™ Flame Grilled, Halal Certified, Beef Steak Burger, 2.0 oz.: 10000068180
Whole Wheat Bun, sliced
Land O Lakes® Ultimate White Cheese Sauce, #39944
Red Gold® Naturally Balanced BBQ Sauce, #RED0A9P
Flame-Roasted Pineapple & Pepper Blend #034971, thawed
Cilantro, fresh chopped
- Pre heat convection oven to 350 F. Layout burger patties in one layer on a sheet tray. Cook for 9-11 minutes of until patty reaches 165F. Hold hot for hot service
- Warm Ultimate White Cheese sauce to 145°F and hold hot for hot service
- Let roasted pineapple & pepper blend thaw over night. Drain any liquid before preparing Pico de Gallo.
- In a mixing bowl mix roasted pineapple with lime juice and cilantro until thoroughly combined then hold Pineapple Pico de Gallo under refrigeration until ready to build nachos.
To Build Burger:
- Toast burger bun
- Spread 1 Tbsp of BBQ sauce on bottom bun.
- Place burger on top of bottom bun
- Use a 2 oz. slotted spoodle (1/4 cup) to top burger patty with Pineapple Pico de Gallo (***use the spoodle with holes to drain off any excess liquid)
- With a 1 oz. ladle, top with Ultimate White Cheese Sauce.
- Top off with top bun.
Chef’s Note: to create your own roasted pineapple pico for 10 servings, thoroughly combine 1 cup of diced onions, 1 cup of diced green peppers, 1 cup of pineapple tidbits (drained) then spread out on a parchment lined sheet tray and roast for 400°F for 10-15 min. Let cool then mix in lime juice and cilantro. Can be refrigerated up to 3 days. Use a 2 oz. (1/4 cup) spoodle to serve.