Grilled beef patty with a Thai-style sun butter sauce, topped with a sweet and spicy Thai slaw on a whole wheat bun
AdvancePierre™ Flame Grilled, Halal Certified, Beef Steak Burger, 2.0 oz.: 10000068180
Whole Wheat Bun, sliced
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, manufactured
Thai-style Sun butter Sauce - 3 Tbsp.
Low Sodium Soy Sauce
Garlic Chile Sauce, (Huy Fong)
Thai Slaw - ¼ Cup
Slaw Mix, pre-cut
Simplot Flame Roasted Pineapple and Pepper Blend #034971, thawed and drained
Cilantro, fresh chopped
Mint, fresh chopped
Lime Juice (*for slaw)
- Sun Butter Sauce: In a bowl combine the sun butter, soy sauce, honey, garlic chile sauce, and lime juice. Hold under refrigeration until ready to serve. Will store up to 5 days
- Thai Slaw: In a large bowl combine slaw mix, pineapple pepper blend, sriracha, mayo, mint, cilantro, and lime juice (*for best flavor, mix the slaw the day prior). Slaw will hold under refrigeration for up to 3 days
- Lay frozen burger patties in a single layer on parchment lined sheet tray and cook for 7-8 minutes at 400°F, until internal temperature of 160°F. Hold in hot box until ready to serve.
To Build Burger:
- Open buns and spread 3 Tbsp. of Thai-style sun butter sauce on bottom bun.
- Place burger on top of bottom bun
- Use a 2 oz. (1/4 cup) slotted spoodle to top burger patty with Thai slaw.
- Drizzle 0.5 oz of sweet chili sauce over slaw and cover with top bun.