Flame grilled beef burger topped with a creamy white queso, zesty black bean and corn salsa, Pico de Gallo, and shredded lettuce all served on a whole grain bun.
AdvancePierre™ Flame Grilled Burger w/ Bags, 3.0 oz. #10000052302
WG Bun, sliced
Black Bean & Corn Salsa, prepared
Pico de Gallo, prepared
White Cheese Sauce
- Arrange frozen burgers in a single layer on parchment lined sheet pan and cook at 350°F for 9-11 minutes - to an internal temperature of 145°F.
- When finished cooking, hold in a hot box at 145°F until you are ready to build the burgers
- In mixing bowl, combine the Black Bean & Corn salsa with Tajin seasoning. Hold in refrigeration until ready to serve
- Warm the cheese sauce to manufacturers specifications when ready to build burgers
To Build Burgers:
- Open sliced buns and lay cooked burger on bottom bun
- Use a 0.5 oz. ladle to top burger with warmed cheese sauce
- Top queso with 1/8 cup shredded lettuce
- With a 1 oz. spoodle with holes (or 1/8 cup), top lettuce with black bean & corn salsa
- With a 1 oz. spoodle with holes (or 1/8 cup), top with Pico de Gallo
- Place top bun over the burger and serve
To build your own black bean & corn salsa, just combine ¼ Cup each of: black beans (rinsed), corn, diced tomatoes, diced red onions, and diced green peppers. Can use a low sodium taco seasoning in place tajin.
To make your own Pico de Gallo, combine ¾ cups diced tomatoes, ¼ cup diced onion, 2 Tbsp diced jalapenos (ribs and seeds removed), 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro, 1 Tbsp lime juice.
To enhance your queso burger further, add tortilla strips or even corn chips for a crunch or add guacamole for richer flavor