Tyson® NAE, Grilled Made With Whole Muscle Chicken Breast Filets, 2.26 oz.
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® Grilled Chicken Breast Filets. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Made with whole muscle white meat for the same premium bite and texture of whole muscle but without the price
- Consistent piece sizes to meet CN portioning with an authentic made-from-scratch appearance
- Lightly seasoned grilled flavor that is Kid Tested, Kid Approved™
- One 2.26 oz. fully cooked, glazed, grilled portioned chicken breast filet with rib meat provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Boneless, skinless portioned chicken breast filets with rib meat, water, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, canola oil, carrot powder, citric acid, corn starch, garlic powder, guar gum, isolated soy protein, maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, rice flour, salt, spice, sugar, tartaric acid, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), yeast extract.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
One 2.26 oz. fully cooked, glazed, grilled portioned chicken breast filet with rib meat provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.