Tyson® Precision Cooked™ All Natural* NAE Frozen Fully Cooked Sous Vide Style Portioned Chicken Breast Cooked in its Natural Juices, 4 oz, 12 Lbs
Made with All Natural*, No Antibiotics Ever chicken, Tyson® Precision Cooked™ Portioned Chicken Breast is packed with the quality that patrons demand. Tyson® Precision Cooked™ Portioned Chicken Breast is prepared utilizing the Sous Vide style culinary technique, which allows for each product to be cooked in its own juices. The result is a remarkably tender chicken with a neutral flavor that is waiting for your signature touch. Fully cooked with no additional equipment needed, Tyson® Precision Cooked™ Portioned Chicken Breast not only speeds up and eases preparation, but also brings a flexibility that is sure to add value across your entire menu.
About this item -
- Neutral, versatile flavor to give you the flexibility to add your own signature flavor for maximum versatility.
- 3 premium options that work across the menu in any application where you need premium chicken.
- Utilizes the French Sous Vide culinary technique, which provides you and your customers with consistently tender chicken and elevated performance with no additional training or equipment
- Chicken is All Natural* with No Antibiotics Ever and farm-raised in the USA which allows you to serve customers the delicious products they love with the qualities they demand.
- Fully cooked with no additional equipment needed to speed up and ease preparation and eliminate food safety concerns.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast, water, contains 2% or less of the following: caramelized sugar, chicken broth, dextrose, garlic powder, maltodextrin, natural favors, onion powder, rice starch, salt, spices, vinegar, yeast extract.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.