Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 55 min
Total Time: 65 min
- Preheat oven to 375⁰F.
- Cook 6 slices of Wright Brand Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon according to package directions until crispy.
- Simultaneously, wash the russet potatoes and wrap 1 slice of raw Wright Brand bacon around each potato lengthwise so the ends overlap. Secure the Wright Brand bacon ends with toothpicks.
- Bake the potatoes until a knife can be easily inserted through the top with no resistance and the Wright Brand bacon is crisp. About 40-50 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, heat the milk and butter in a small sauce pan over low heat and keep warm until the potatoes are done.
- When potatoes are fully cooked, slice the tops off of the potatoes above the now cooked Wright Brand bacon. Scoop out the insides of the potatoes, leaving the skins and about a ¼ inch of potato as a shell.
- Mash the potato insides with the butter and milk until creamy. Chop and stir in 2 slices of cooked Wright Brand bacon and ½ cup of cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Begin filling the potato shells with the mashed potatoes. When close to the top, wrap 1 slice of cooked Wright Brand bacon to line the opening at the top of the potato. Scoop in more mashed potato to fill the ring of Wright Brand bacon.
- Top the filled potatoes with the remaining ¼ cup of cheddar cheese and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
For more information on Wright® Brand, visit https://www.tysonfoodservice.com/bacon/wright-brand