Tyson® NAE, 100% All Natural*, Low Sodium Diced Natural Proportion Chicken 60/40 White/Dark, 1/2"
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- 100% All Natural*, low sodium product with no allergens
- Consistent product with great texture, moisture and holding — all at a better price
- Recipe-ready diced product is fully cooked with a ½” target dice size
- Versatile use across the menu in a variety of on-trend applications — pasta, soup, chicken salad, entrée salads, burritos, enchiladas.
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes white and dark meat to keep commodity pounds in balance and is also available for Independent Drawdown
- CN portion is 2.3 oz. = 2 m/ma
Serving suggestions -
Serve in soups, on salads, or use as an ingredient meat in many menu applications.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Place frozen chicken pieces on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 25 to 30 minutes.
PREPARATION: Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
Packaging information -
Chicken, water, contains 2% or less of the following: maltodextrin, natural flavors, rice starch, vinegar, yeast extract.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about this item
Add a versatile menu option with Tyson® 100% All Natural*, Low Sodium Diced Chicken. Made with all natural ingredients and chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.