Tyson Mega Minis® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Nashville Hot Made With Whole Muscle Chicken Chunks, 0.45 oz.
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Tyson Mega Minis® Breaded Nashville Hot Chicken Chunks. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
Reasons to buy
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Made with whole muscle white meat for the same premium bite and texture of whole muscle but without the price
- Shape is consistently varied piece sizes for better appearance & easily measurable CN portioning
- Product sized between popcorn chicken and boneless wings
- Great in concept or as a grab and go item
- CN Labeled portion (ten pieces) provides 2 oz. M/MA and a 1 oz. gain credit
- Kid Tested, Kid Approved™
Serve stand alone or with a dipping sauce.
Nutritional Information -
- Child nutrition
Daily Value % *
CN label numbers
Ten 0.45 oz. fully cooked, whole grain, portioned, breaded, glazed Nashville hot style chicken breast chunks with rib meat provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
Boneless, skinless portioned chicken breast chunks with rib meat, water, whole wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, corn starch, extractives of paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce (aged cayenne peppers, vinegar, salt, garlic powder), leavening (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavors, onion powder, salt, smoked sugar, spice extractives, spices, sugar, vinegar solids, wheat gluten, whole grain yellow flour, xanthan gum, yeast, yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen chunks on a parchment lined baking sheet and heat for 7-9 minutes.