Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Traditional Drumsticks
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Tyson® Breaded Traditional Chicken Drumsticks. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- All dark meat to help keep commodity pounds in balance
- CN portion is 1 drum = 2 m/ma & .75 oz. grain
- Classic breading profile that kids love and goes great with a variety of dishes
Chicken drumsticks, water, whole wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: citric acid, corn starch, extractives of paprika and turmeric, garlic powder, leavening (cream of tartar, baking soda), maltodextrin, natural flavor, onion powder, rice starch, salt, spices (including celery seed), wheat gluten, whole grain yellow corn flour, yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.