Jimmy Dean® Raw, Butcher's Recipe® Wide Pork Sausage Patties, 3.5", 3 oz
· Made with 100% USDA-inspected cuts of quality pork for maximum flavor
· Provides a uniform shape with a lighter, crumbly texture
· Features a mild pepper and sage seasoning blend for great taste
· Wider profile enhances plate presentation and coverage
Reasons to buy
Serve for breakfast and pair with a slice of toast, a biscuit, or a croissant.
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pork, Water, Contains 2% or less of: Salt, Spices, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, BHA, BHT, Propyl Gallate.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
For Food Safety and Quality Purposes, this product must be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F prior to eating.
Keep frozen until ready to use. For best results thaw sausage before preparation. Due to variances in cooking equipment time and or temperature may need adjustment.
1. Preheat skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Place thawed sausages in skillet.
3. Cook sausage for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally for even browning, to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F.
Note: If patties are frozen, add 4-6 minutes.