RIB-B-Q® Boneless Pork Rib Patty with BBQ Sauce, 16 Lbs.
- Reduced labor costs and time requirements.
- Microwave on high for approximately 1-1/2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary.
- Baste ribs with barbecue sauce after cooking and hold warm.
- From a frozen state, bake ribs in a convection oven at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Classic flavor profile offers a variety of menu trends and adds flexibility to your menu.
- Portion-Controlled so you prepare only the amount needed.
- Cooks from a frozen state for easy preparation.
- From frozen state, bake ribs in a conventional oven at 350 degrees F for 18 minutes.
Serving suggestions -
Serve these delicious pork rib patties with BBQ sauce on a toasted bun with a side of potato wedges and baked beans.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Frozen product: preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Heat for 13-15 minutes.
Frozen product: preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Heat for 10-12 minutes.
Packaging information -
Pork, Barbecue Sauce (Tomato Paste, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Salt, Mustard Bran, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Spices, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sodium Benzoate, Caramel Color, Sugar, Natural Flavor), Water, Seasoning (Tomato Powder, Dextrose, Brown Sugar, Artificial Vinegar (Malic Acid, Sodium Acetates, Lactose, Fumaric Acid, Artificial Flavorings), Powdered Worcestershire Sauce [Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Soy Sauce Solids (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color), Tamarinds, Natural Flavor), Spices, Spice Extractive, Onion Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic Powder], Textured Vegetable Protein Product (Soy Protein Concentrate, Caramel Color, Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin), Salt, Sodium Phosphates.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
RIB-B-Q® Boneless Pork Rib Patties with BBQ Sauce are fully cooked, boneless, and seasoned with a sweet barbeque flavor to ensure customer satisfaction and portion control. They cook from a frozen state to minimize food prep time in your kitchen and increase customer service speed.