Wright® Brand Naturally Hickory Smoked Thin Sliced Bacon, Bulk, 15 Lbs, 18-22 Slices Per Pound, Frozen
- Naturally smoked using real hickory wood chips for a consistent and distinct smoky flavor.
- Hand-trimmed and fresh, never-frozen pork bellies provide consistent quality, texture and appearance without added labor.
- Bulk sliced slab provides compact storage and a cost savings alternative.
- Long hold times help you prep in advance and use in your carryout/delivery menu.
- Poly-lined frozen storage provides a simple storage solution, and allows for a longer shelf life.
- Sliced per pound allows you to control the thickness based on your application, allowing you to utilize the same product across multiple menu items.
Serving suggestions -
Wright® Brand Natural Hickory Smoked Thin Bacon Slices offer a natural smoky flavor for your buffet or center-of-plate entrée. Just cook up this thin-sliced bacon, and it can be served alongside scrambled eggs, hash browns, or cinnamon raisin toast to add the perfect touch to your brunch buffet or carryout menu.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Packaging information -
Cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Wright® Brand Hickory Smoked Bacon Slices are made from fresh hand-selected, hand-trimmed pork bellies that are naturally wood smoked over real hickory chips for deliciously rich and distinctive flavor you can count on. Bring authentic smoky character to your menu with a product that is rich in flavor and tradition.