Wright® Naturally Hickory Smoked Bulk Bacon 9 slices per inch
- Naturally smoked using real hickory wood chips for a consistent and distinct smoky flavor, plus a great taste every time.
- Hand-trimmed and fresh, never-frozen pork bellies provide consistent quality, texture and appearance without added labor.
- Poly-lined frozen storage provides a simple storage solution, and allows for a longer shelf life.
- Sliced per inch provides the same precise thickness with every slice for consistent cooking, performance, and patron satisfaction.
- Hold time of up to 4 hours allows you to prep ahead instead of in the moment.
Serving suggestions -
Just cook up Wright® Naturally Hickory Smoked Bulk Bacon and serve it alongside hash browns, scrambled eggs, blueberry muffins, or other pastries to add the perfect touch to your brunch buffet or carryout menu.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Packaging information -
CURED WITH: Water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Wright® Brand Hickory Smoked Bacon Slices are made from fresh hand-selected, hand-trimmed pork bellies that are naturally wood smoked over real hickory chips for a deliciously rich and distinctive flavor you can count on. Bring authentic smoky character to your menu with a product that is rich in flavor and tradition. Wright® Brand Hickory Smoked Bacon Slices deliver the taste and quality your customers love while helping reduce labor and prep time. Enjoy precise thickness from slice to slice for consistency across the menu.