Tyson® NAE, Chicken Meatballs, 0.54 oz.
Add a versatile menu option with Tyson® Chicken Meatballs. Made with no artificial ingredients and chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Utilizes all dark meat to help keep commodity pounds in balance and extend commodity dollars further than beef, pork, or turkey
- Convenient, versatile fully cooked product that can be used in several menu applications and can be quickly prepared with minimal labor and equipment
- When it comes to making your dollars count, we offer a broad portfolio of exciting and nutritious dark meat
- chicken options. With versatile products like our Chicken Burger, Chicken Crumbles, Chicken Taco Meat, and Chicken Meatballs, it’s easy to change up your menu while offering wholesome alternatives to beef and pork.
- Consistent piece size to control portion costs.
- Better nutritionals than traditional beef or pork meatballs
Ground chicken, water, textured soy protein concentrate, wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: dextrose, garlic powder, maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, salt, soybean oil, spice, sugar, torula yeast, yeast, yeast extract.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Daily Value % *
CN label numbers
Each 2.70 oz. serving (five 0.54 oz. each) of fully cooked savory chicken meatballs provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.