Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Made With Whole Muscle Chicken Breast Filets, 2.12 oz.
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® Breaded Chicken Breast Filets. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
Reasons to buy -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Made with whole muscle white meat for the same premium bite and texture of whole muscle but without the price
- Consistent piece sizes to meet CN portioning with an authentic made-from-scratch appearance
- Great breaded flavor with a hint of dill that kids will love!
Serve on a biscuit or croissant.
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
CN label numbers
One 2.12 oz. fully cooked, whole grain, portioned, homestyle breaded chicken breast filets with rib meat provide 1.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 0.50 oz equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
Boneless, skinless, portioned chicken breast filets with rib meat, whole wheat flour, water, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, carrot powder, corn starch, extractives of turmeric, garlic powder, isolated soy protein, leavening (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, salt, spice extractive, spices (including celery seed), wheat gluten, yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
10 - 12 minutes at 350°F from frozen.