State Fair® Whole Grain Turkey Corn Dogs, 4 oz.
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with State Fair® Turkey Corn Dogs. Portable and full of flavor, this product will provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made with turkey hot dogs for a lower fat alternative
- Coated with our whole grain-rich honey-sweetened cornbread batter for a golden brown appearance
- Whole grain-rich to meet new USDA guidelines
- Easy and fun to eat; great as a meal or snack on-the-go
- 1 piece credits a 2 m/ma & 2 oz. grain eq. for CN (Child Nutrition)
- Each 4.00 oz Turkey Corn Dog provides 2.00 oz equivalent meat and 2.00 oz equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Patter Requirements.
Batter: Water, Whole Grain Ingredients: (Corn Meal, Wheat Flour), Enriched Wheat Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less: Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Modified Wheat Starch, Soybean Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Honey Solids (With Wheat Starch, Calcium Stearate, Lecithin), Nonfat Dry Milk, Dried Whole Egg. Cooked In Vegetable Oil. Turkey Frank, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor Added: Mechanically Separated Turkey, Water, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Flavorings, Dextrose, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Diactate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Extractives Of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Each 4.00 oz Turkey Corn Dog provides 2.00 oz equivalent meat and 2.00 oz equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Patter Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.