Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Hot 'N Spicy Made With Whole Muscle Chicken Tenders, 1.38 oz.
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® Breaded Hot 'N Spicy Chicken Tenders. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Made with whole muscle white meat for the same premium bite and texture of whole muscle but without the price
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning with an authentic made-from-scratch appearance
- Great Hot 'N' Spicy flavor that is Kid Tested, Kid Approved™
- Three 1.38 oz. fully cooked whole grain hot & spicy breaded portioned chicken tenders provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Boneless, skinless, portioned chicken breast tenders with rib meat, whole wheat flour, water, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar,
canola oil, carrot powder, citric acid, corn starch, extractives of paprika, garlic powder, isolated soy protein, leavening (cream of tartar, baking soda), maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, salt, spices (including celery seed), sugar, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Three 1.38 oz. fully cooked whole grain hot & spicy breaded portioned chicken tenders provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.