Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Battered Tempura Style Chicken Nuggets, 0.75 oz.
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® Battered Tempura Style Chicken Nuggets. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes all white meat with a popular tempura breading that kids will love
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning and cost control
- Five 0.75 oz. fully cooked whole grain battered white meat chicken chunks provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meat Pattern Requirements.
White meat chicken, water, whole grain yellow corn flour, whole wheat flour, isolated soy protein, contains 2% or less of the following: baking soda, brown sugar, canola oil, carrot powder, citric acid, corn starch, cream of tartar, extractives of paprika and turmeric, garlic powder, leavening (cream of tartar, baking soda), maltodextrin, natural flavor, onion powder, salt, spices (including celery seed), vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), wheat starch, yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Five 0.75 oz. fully cooked whole grain battered white meat chicken chunks provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meat Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.