Tyson® NAE, 100% All Natural*, Whole Grain Breaded Homestyle Chicken Nuggets, 0.79 oz.
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® 100% All Natural*, Breaded Homestyle Chicken Nuggets. Made with all natural ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- 100% All Natural- No Artificial Ingredients, Minimally Processed
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes white and dark meat to keep commodity pounds in balance and is also available for Independent Drawdown
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning and cost control
- Great Homestyle breading that goes great with any dipping sauce
- Five 0.79 oz. fully cooked, whole grain, home-style, chunk-shaped, breaded chicken patties provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Chicken, whole wheat flour, water, contains 2% or less of the following: citric acid, corn starch, extractives of paprika and turmeric, garlic powder, maltodextrin, natural flavor, onion powder, salt, spice extractives (including extractives of celery seed), spices (including celery seed), yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Five 0.79 oz. fully cooked, whole grain, home-style, chunk-shaped, breaded chicken patties provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.