Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Homestyle Popcorn Chicken, 0.257 oz.
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® Breaded Homestyle Popcorn Chicken. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes white and dark meat to keep commodity pounds in balance and is also available for Independent Drawdown
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning and cost control
- Great Homestyle breading profile that kids love
- Each 3.85 oz. portion (by weight) of fully cooked, whole grain, home-style popcorn chicken pattie fritters provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Chicken, water, whole wheat flour, isolated soy protein, whole grain yellow corn flour, contains 2% or less of the following: citric acid, corn starch, dextrose, dried, vinegar, extractives of paprika and turmeric, extractives of turmeric, garlic powder, lactic acid, leavening (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, salt, soybean oil, spices, sugar, wheat flour, yeast, yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Each 3.85 oz. portion (by weight) of fully cooked, whole grain, home-style popcorn chicken pattie fritters provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.