Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Hot 'N Spicy Popcorn Chicken, 0.27 oz.
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® Breaded Hot 'N Spicy Popcorn Chicken. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes white and dark meat to keep commodity pounds in balance and is also available for Independent Drawdown
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning and cost control
- Great Hot 'N' Spicy breading profile that is Kid Tested, Kid Approved™
Chicken, water, whole wheat flour, textured soy protein concentrate, isolated soy protein, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, canola oil, carrot powder, citric acid, corn starch, extractives of paprika, garlic powder, leavening (cream of tartar, baking soda), maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, salt, spices (including celery seed), sugar, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), wheat gluten, yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Daily Value % *
CN label numbers
Twelve 0.27 oz. fully cooked whole grain hot & spicy popcorn chicken, chicken pattie fritters provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.