Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Homestyle Made With Whole Muscle Chicken Strips, 1.5 oz.
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® Breaded Homestyle Chicken Strips. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Made with whole muscle white meat for the same premium bite and texture of whole muscle but without the price
- Shape is consistently varied for an authentic made-from-scratch appearance but maintaining easy CN portioning
- Classic Homestyle breading profile that kids love
- Three 1.50 oz. fully cooked whole grain breaded homestyle portioned chicken breast strips with rib meat provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Boneless, skinless portioned chicken breast strips with rib meat, whole wheat flour, water, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, canola oil, carrot powder, citric acid, cocoa powder, dried yeast, garlic powder, isolated soy protein, leavening (cream of tartar, baking soda), maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, paprika extract, salt, soybean oil, spices, sugar, tapioca starch, turmeric extract (color), vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), wheat gluten, yeast extract, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Three 1.50 oz. fully cooked whole grain breaded homestyle portioned chicken breast strips with rib meat provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.