Tyson Red Label® NAE Frozen Uncooked Homestyle Breaded Chicken Breast Filets, 5 oz, 32 Pieces, 2/5 Lbs
- Versatile homestyle breaded breast filets can be used on sandwiches or in endless center-of-plate applications, providing great bun and plate coverage every time.
- The 5 oz. filet size provides great bun and plate coverage
- Whole muscle breast filets provide patrons with the premium quality, bite and texture they expect from center-of-the-plate chicken.
- Chicken raised with No Antibiotics Ever, No MSG and No Trans Fat delivers on the product qualities that are increasingly important to patrons.
- Breading is seasoned with black pepper, onion and garlic to provide scratch made taste without requiring added labor or time to prep back of house.
- Dense, flour-based breading provides consistent texture and appearance every time which will keep customers coming back.
- Partially cooked product allows you to quickly add the finishing touch without added prep time.
Serving suggestions -
Create the ultimate breaded chicken sandwich with Tyson Red Label® NAE, Uncooked Homestyle Breaded Chicken Breast Filets served on a toasted bun with a selection of signature sauces. Top salads for an extra homestyle crunch or feature in a variety of other entrées.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly to ensure internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by a calibrated thermometer.
Preheat oil to 350°F. From frozen, place in a fryer basket, submerge in oil, and shake basket. Do NOT over pack product in basket. Cook the product for 5 1/2 - 6 minutes shaking the basket occasionally during cooking. For best performance hold product on a sheet pan, uncovered, with a wire rack, above 135°F in a dry heat environment.
Packaging information -
Boneless, skinless, chicken breast filets with rib meat CONTAINING: Up to 18% of a solution of water, modified food starch, salt, sodium phosphates, seasoning [salt, flavors, maltodextrin, sugar, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), garlic powder]. Breaded With: Wheat flour, water, salt, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat gluten, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), spices, garlic powder, onion powder, spice extractive, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Tyson Red Label® NAE Uncooked, Homestyle Breaded Chicken Breast Filets feature dense flour-based breading with black pepper flecks and a premium hand-dredged look for the classic homestyle quality customers love. Tyson Red Label® products were created to offer you a better combination of quality and performance with the most popular chicken forms and flavor profiles in tiered options that deliver the price points you need to thrive. You can count on the perfect balance of breading and flavor, the right textures and the perfect color to deliciously distinguish your dishes. All chicken in the Tyson Red Label® product line is raised with No Antibiotics Ever, and 100% All Natural* selections are also available. Tyson Red Label® products are also tested & proven** to hold strong for delivery.
NAE-No Antibiotics Ever
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients
**Our breaded Tyson Red Label® products were tested in a simulated delivery environment, placed in fiber to-go containers and held in an insulated pizza bag for 30 minutes before serving. Based on testing, Tyson Red Label® breaded products scored well on aroma, flavor and juiciness.