Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Hot 'N Spicy Chicken Patties, 3.26 oz.
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® Breaded Hot 'N Spicy Chicken Patties. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes white and dark meat to keep commodity pounds in balance and is also available for Independent Drawdown
- Consistent piece sizes to meet CN portioning
- Hot 'N' Spicy breading profile that kids love
- One 3.26 oz. fully cooked whole grain hot & spicy breaded chicken pattie provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 0.75 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Chicken, whole wheat flour, water, isolated soy protein, contains 2% or less of the following: annatto extract, citric acid, corn starch, dextrose, dried vinegar, dried yeast, garlic powder, lactic acid, leavening (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, paprika extract, salt, soybean oil, spices, sugar, turmeric extract, wheat flour, yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
One 3.26 oz. fully cooked whole grain hot & spicy breaded chicken pattie provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 0.75 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.