Jimmy Dean® Butcher Wrapped Sausage Egg and Cheese Muffin Sandwich, 5 oz, 12 per Case, 3.75 Lbs
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Individually butcher wrapped for quick heating and ease of on-the-go eating.
- Made with high-quality ingredients for consistent, great-tasting results.
- Refrigeration up to 72 hours allows for flexibility in preparation.
Serving suggestions -
Help your patrons conquer their mornings with this delicious breakfast sandwich. The perfect grab-and-go item, keep this tasty sandwich under a warmer or next to your microwave and brighten up the mornings of all your on-the-go customers.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Do not refrigerate for more than 72 hours.
1. Heat sandwich in 1000 watt microwave for approximately 65 seconds to 165°F.
2. Microwave ovens vary. Adjust accordingly.
Packaging information -
Muffin, Cooked Sausage Round, Cooked Egg Round, Pasteurized Process Cheddar Cheese.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about this item
Jimmy Dean® Butcher Wrapped Sausage, Egg & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches pack all the breakfast goodness your customers need to conquer any morning. Individually wrapped in ovenable/microwavable paper, they are easy for you to prepare and easy for customers to eat on the go. And they can be held up to 4 hours in a warmer to extend product life. Best of all, they feature the familiar quality and great flavor consumers of all ages have come to know and love from the Jimmy Dean® brand. Turn anyone into a morning person with these popular on-the-go sandwiches.