Tyson® Fully Cooked, Chicken Sausage Patties, NAE, 1.43 oz
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® Chicken Sausage Patties. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious breakfast menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes all dark meat to help keep commodity pounds in balance and extend commodity dollars further than beef, pork, or turkey
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning and cost control
- Better nutritionals than traditional beef or pork options
- One 1.43 oz. fully cooked chicken sausage pattie provides 1.00 oz. equivalent meat for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Boneless dark chicken, contains 2% or less of the following: caramelized sugar, corn starch, dextrose, garlic powder, maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, salt, spices, water, yeast extract. Blanched in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
One 1.43 oz. fully cooked chicken sausage pattie provides 1.00 oz. equivalent meat for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.