Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Maple Sausage Links, 6 Inch, 2.67 oz, Frozen
- Gluten free product appeals to a wider customer range.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Perfectly pre-seasoned upon arrival to help reduce labor requirements.
- Premium USDA-inspected meat ensures the most consistent flavor every time.
Serving suggestions -
Jimmy Dean® Maple Sausage Links are a great sweet and savory option as a center-of-plate dish, roller grill assortment, or addition to your breakfast menu. These links may be enjoyed as a standalone breakfast option or with a toasted pretzel bun filled with a sausage link garnished with Dijon mustard and sautéed onions as a delicious spicy breakfast sure to become your next menu favorite.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place sausages on sheet pan. Bake from THAWED 9-11 minutes, to an internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat roller grill for 15 minutes.
2. Place THAWED sausages on Roller Grill.
3. Heat on HIGH setting for 13-15 minutes to an internal temperature of 165°F. May be held on (HOLD LOW SETTING) for up to 4 hours at a temperature of 140°F.
1. Heat THAWED sausages over medium heat (350°F) for 9-11 minutes or to an internal temperature of 165°F, turning occasionally.
Packaging information -
Pork, Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Maple Sugar, Natural and Artificial Maple Flavor [with Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Caramel Color, Dextrose, Maple Syrup], Spices), Water, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Diacetate.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
More about this item
Fully cooked Jimmy Dean® Maple Sausage Links are made with a unique, proprietary blend of seasonings and spices, using only premium USDA inspected cuts of pork with no artificial fillers to deliver the best flavor and bite. Enjoy ultimate versatility in menu applications and flavor possibilities, as well as reduced food safety risks with the excellent, trusted quality of Jimmy Dean® brand.