Hillshire Farm® USDA Choice Beef Ribeye, Rare, 1/12 Lb
- Made with USDA Choice lip-on ribeye, fat trimmed to 1/4-inch for maximum yield
- Premium flavorful beef that maintains moisture and provides good plate coverage with minimum waste
- Slow roasted in natural juices with our unique cooking process for an even doneness
- Consistent shape from end-to-end, easy to portion and slice to uniform width
- Fully cooked in natural juices to reduce prep time and labor costs
Serving suggestions -
• Versatile across all dayparts and multiple menu applications.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
• Preheat convection oven to 325°F.
• Remove plastic. Place product on roasting rack coated with vegetable spray.
• Cook uncovered for approximately 2 hours. For immediate consumption, heat to desired temperature (see chart below).
• Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Medium Rare Medium Medium Well
Temperature 135°F 143°F 153°F
Packaging information -
Rubbed With Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Flavor, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Caramel Color.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about this item
With all Hillshire Farm® products, the goal is to deliver only the best to operators and their customers, using sustainable farm practices, top-quality cuts of meat and our trusted legacy of craftsmanship evident in everything we produced. Hillshire Farm® Choice Ribeye has USDA Choice lip-on ribeye that is seasoned and slow roasted in natural juices and can fit any customer preference.