Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked USDA Choice Beef Ribeye Rare, 3 oz, 1/12 Lbs
- The Hillshire Farm® brand is consumer-recognized with over 75 years of tradition.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor, and reduces food safety concerns.
- Made with USDA Choice lip-on ribeye, fat trimmed to 1/4-inch for maximum yield.
- Premium flavorful beef that maintains moisture and provides good plate coverage with minimum waste.
- Slow roasted in natural juices with our unique cooking process for an even doneness. Consistent shape from end-to-end, easy to portion and slice to uniform width.
Serving suggestions -
Heat Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked USDA Choice Beef Ribeye Rare to a warm pink center and serve with a duo of sauces - chimichurri and a redeye coffee steak sauce.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
• Preheat convection oven to 325°F.
• Remove plastic. Place product on roasting rack coated with vegetable spray.
• Cook uncovered for approximately 2 hours. For immediate consumption, heat to desired temperature (see chart below).
• Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Medium Rare Medium Medium Well
Temperature 135°F 143°F 153°F
Packaging information -
Rubbed With Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Flavor, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Caramel Color.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked USDA Choice Beef Ribeye is seasoned and slow roasted in natural juices and can fit any customer preference. With all Hillshire Farm® products, the goal is to deliver only the best to operators and their customers, using sustainable farm practices, top-quality cuts of meat and our trusted legacy of craftsmanship evident in everything we produce.