The Pub® Chopped Beef Steak, Fully Cooked, 4.0 oz, 12.5 Lbs
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Minimally pre-seasoned for ultimate versatility and flexibility to add signature flavor.
- Pre-portioned to help reduce waste and cut labor costs.
- Freshly grilled flavor plus grill marks provide scratch-made appearance without added back-of-house labor.
- Multiple prep methods and no thawing necessary improves speed of service for any operation.
Serving suggestions -
The Pub® Flame Grilled Chopped Beef Steak is a fully cooked burger made with flame grilled taste and natural roasted beef flavor. These chopped beef steak burgers are perfect for your center-of-plate lunch or dinner entrée. Serve this burger on a toasted sourdough bread with lettuce, tomato, red onion, melted pepper jack cheese, avocado slices, and chipotle mayo for a mouthwatering meal sure to become a new customer favorite.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Not currently available.
Packaging information -
Beef, encapsulated Salt, sodium phosphates, salt, spice.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about this item
The Pub® Chopped Beef Steak delivers a consistent, freshly made flame grilled experience with char marks, natural homestyle shape and roasted beef flavor accented with salt and pepper. Made from beef with no added water, binders or fillers, this fully cooked, individually frozen product offers excellent hold time and speed to plate, as well as reduced labor time, waste and safety risks. Simply heat and serve from frozen using the cooking platform of your choice.