Tenderbroil® Fully Cooked Flamebroiled Hoagie Beef Patties, 10 Lbs.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Minimally pre-seasoned for ultimate versatility and flexibility to add signature flavor.
- Pre-portioned to help reduce waste and cut labor costs.
- Freshly grilled flavor plus grill marks provide scratch-made appearance without added back-of-house labor.
- Made with 100% USDA-inspected beef for consistent taste, texture and appearance every time.
- Multiple prep methods and no thawing necessary improves speed of service for any operation.
Serving suggestions -
Grill up and serve on a hoagie bun with cheese and fried onions.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
From the frozen state, bake at 350 degrees f in conventional oven for 11 minutes.
From the frozen state, bake at 350 degrees f in convection oven for 6 minutes.
On full power for 1 minute. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Packaging information -
Beef, water, textured vegetable protein product (soy protein concentrate, caramel color, zinc oxide, niacinamide, ferrous sulfate, copper gluconate, vitamin a palmitate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (b-1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (b-6), riboflavin (b-2), cyanocobalamin (b-12)), salt, sodium phosphates, dextrose, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, pepper.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Tenderbroil® Fully Cooked Flamebroiled Hoagie Beef Patties bring freshly grilled taste and char-marked appearance to your menu with added seasonings and soy to enhance flavor and value. Made from beef and chicken, this fully cooked, individually frozen product offers excellent hold time and speed to plate, as well as reduced labor time, waste and safety risks. Simply heat and serve from frozen using the cooking platform of your choice.