Oven roasted All Natural* Beef Meatballs served along side pita bread, a fresh tomato-cucumber salad, crumbled feta cheese and a creamy tzatziki sauce
Whole Grain Pita Bread, 2.0 oz.
Crumbled Feta Cheese, low sodium
Yogurt, low fat
Tomato, cut into wedges
Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine Yogurt and Dill to make a simple Tzatziki Sauce. Let chill overnight to let the flavors combine or for a minimum of 1 hour before serving.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar. Chill for 1 hour before serving
- Place frozen Meatballs in single layer on parchment lined sheet pan and cook at 350°F for 8-10 minutes –internal temperature of 165°F. Hold in warmer until ready to build
- Cut Pita Bread into triangles for easier serving and eating
- Using a #16 scoop (2 oz.), add Tomato-Cucumber salad on one side of a serving container
- Add 6 meatballs next to Tomato-Cucumber salad
- Add cut Pita pieces in container
- Using a #30 scoop (2 Tbsp.), add Tzatziki sauce in a ramekin and place in container
- Using a #60 scoop (0.5 oz.), add crumbled feta cheese to the container and serve
Dill can be replaced with ½ the amount (½ Tbsp per serving) of dill pickle juice. Fresh cut tomato wedges can be replaced with diced tomatoes that are completely drained of excess liquid. Can sub olive oil for vegetable oil.