Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Hardwood Smoked Regular Cooked Bacon Pieces
- Multiple prep methods allows you to serve delicious bacon no matter where or how you’re cooking it in the back of the house.
- Cooked and diced with consistent sizing and flavoring offers peace of mind knowing that you can count on the same great flavor and bite with every dish.
- Gas-flushed allows for extended shelf life and improved product quality.
- High lean-to-fat ratio ensures more consistency.
- Fully cooked pieces saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
Serving suggestions -
Toss into a signature Cobb salad for a delicious crunch customers will love.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Packaging information -
CURED WITH: Water, salt, sugar, sodium
phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite. May contain smoke flavoring.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Everything tastes better with bacon! Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Bacon Pieces are cured for a rich and hearty flavor and offer an appearance of bacon cooked from raw. With our manufacturing experience and dedication to high-quality products, our bacon pieces are great as an ingredient, on salads, as a pizza topping, and more.