Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Applewood Smoked Thin Bacon Slices
- Fully cooked slices and pieces saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Multiple prep methods allows you to serve delicious bacon no matter where or how you’re cooking it in the back of the house.
- Cooked with consistent sizing and flavoring offers peace of mind knowing that you can count on the same great flavor and bite with every dish.
- Gas-flushed allows for extended shelf life and improved product quality.
- High lean-to-fat ratio ensures more consistency from slice to slice.
- Fully cooked slices are sliced by the inch provides the same precise thickness with every slice to help control costs and give consistent cooking performance for patron satisfaction.
Serving suggestions -
Cook and serve this product as a side on a breakfast platter with scrambled eggs and pancakes.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Not currently available.
Packaging information -
CURED WITH: Water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 1g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Jimmy Dean® Applewood Smoked Fully Cooked Bacon is an excellent option to stretch your menu further. This product offering is slow smoked in a real smokehouse with natural apple wood chips and all slices are 100% usable and uniform. At Jimmy Dean® Brand, we believe that when you serve a good meal, you have a good day. When you have a good day, you pass that sunshine onto others. To us, the sun is always shining in the morning. So let's do it. Let's make the world a better place, one dish at a time.