Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Applewood Smoked Thick Bacon Slices
- Fully cooked slices save your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Multiple prep methods allows you to serve delicious bacon no matter where or how you’re cooking it in the back of the house.
- Cooked with consistent sizing and flavoring offers peace of mind knowing that you can count on the same great flavor and bite with every dish.
- Gas-flushed allows for extended shelf life and improved product quality.
- High lean-to-fat ratio ensures more consistency from slice to slice.
Serving suggestions -
Just cook up these bacon slices, and they can be served with hash browns, scrambled eggs, or various breakfast pastries to add the perfect touch to your brunch buffet or carryout menu.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Not currently available.
Packaging information -
CURED WITH: Water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 1g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Jimmy Dean® Applewood Smoked Fully Cooked Bacon is made from fresh hand-selected, hand-trimmed pork bellies that are naturally wood smoked over real hickory chips for deliciously rich and distinctive flavor you can count on. Bring authentic smoky character to your menu with a product that is rich in flavor and tradition. Jimmy Dean® Applewood Smoked Fully Cooked Bacon delivers the taste and quality your customers love while helping reduce labor and prep time. Choose from multiple flavors, thickness, and packaging options. And enjoy precise thickness from slice to slice for consistency across the menu.