Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Hardwood Smoked 1/4" Bacon Pieces
- Fully cooked slices and pieces saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Multiple prep methods allows you to serve delicious bacon no matter where or how you’re cooking it in the back of the house.
- Cooked and diced with consistent sizing and flavoring offers peace of mind knowing that you can count on the same great flavor and bite with every dish.
- Gas-flushed allows for extended shelf life and improved product quality.
- High lean-to-fat ratio ensures more consistency from slice to slice.
Serving suggestions -
Serve this product atop a bowl of chopped lettuce, avocado, sliced chicken, and hard boiled eggs for a delicious cobb salad lunch option.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Not currently available.
Packaging information -
CURED WITH: Water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphates, sodium
erythorbate, sodium nitrite. May contain smoke flavoring.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Bacon Pieces are a great way to add versatility across your menu, from toppings for sandwiches and salads to pizzas and more. This product is cured and fully cooked for a hearty flavor and cooked-from-raw appearance without adding prep time.