Wright® Brand Fully Cooked Naturally Hardwood Smoked Carving Ham With Natural Juices., 2/5.5 Lb (avg wt)
Discover the superior quality of naturally prepared meat with Wright® Brand Fully Cooked Smoked Carving Ham With Natural Juices. Our unsliced, trimmed muscle ham features a naturally smoked, traditional flavor profile. Shaped for end-to-end carving, our ham minimizes waste and requires no carving stand. Fully cooked and for convenient preparation, our smoked ham has versatility in heated applications, making it ideal for center-of-plate servings in carving stations, healthcare catering and family and casual dining settings. Heat, carve and serve with glaze and grilled vegetables for a balanced menu item. Stored refrigerated at 28 °F, each ham has a shelf life of 90 days. Includes one case of 2 Fully Cooked Smoked Carving Hams. This country has a history of making great things. A tradition of working hard, not cutting corners and taking the time to do it right. At Wright® Brand, we've been keeping this tradition alive since 1922. We know if you want to make a better ham, there's only one way to do it: hand selected, hand trimmed, and smoked over real wood chips. That's ham the Wright® Way.
Hover to zoom
Reasons to buy
- One, 2 piece case of Wright® Brand Fully Cooked Smoked Carving Ham with Natural Juices
- Features a naturally smoked, traditional flavor
- No carving stand required
- Fully cooked, boneless and versatile for hot and cold applications
- Unsliced carving ham
Heat, carve and serve with glaze and grilled vegetables for a balanced menu item.
Hover to zoom
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
Cured with: water, dextrose, vinegar, contains 2% or less of: salt, sugar, sodium phosphates, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. To keep moist, pour ¼ cup of water in a large roasting pan.
3. Remove the ham from the packaging and place it flat side down in the roasting pan.
4. Cover the pan with foil and place the ham in the pre-heated oven.
5. Heat for approximately 10-12 minutes per pound. Heat until a minimum internal temperature of 140°F is reached.