Tender chopped steak burger served inside a cheddar jalapeno tortilla with roasted red and yellow peppers, zesty queso sauce and southwest ranch salsa
Red Bell Pepper, julienned
Yellow Bell Pepper, julienned
Salsa, low sodium
Ranch Dressing, low fat
White Cheese Sauce
- Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a parchment lined sheet pan and cook for 8-9 min. at 350°F – until internal temperature of 145°F. Hold in warmer until ready to build.
- In mixing bowl, thoroughly mix Ranch and Salsa together and hold under refrigeration until ready to serve
- In a bowl, mix red and yellow bell peppers together and hold under refrigeration until ready to serve
- Warm cheese sauce so it is easier to apply
To Build Burgerdilla:
- Lay Tortilla flat and, and using a 1 oz. ladle, spread the ranch-salsa on one half of the tortilla
- With a #30 scoop (1/8 cup), add Peppers on top of Ranch-Salsa
- Cut Burges into quarters and place on top of peppers
- Using a half ounce ladle, top the Burger pieces with White Cheese Sauce
- Fold the tortilla over, cut in half, and serve.
Watch the Video!
We have a short video showing how to build this recipe. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6z6ADegOvE