Tyson on Demand Resources & Training
Tyson on Demand is a self-service, on-demand website for custom branded assets and marketing resources.
At Tyson on Demand you'll find tools to better serve operators and enhance the selling process:
- Ship & Return Program - order and reserve food show booth assets including booth kits, tabletop banners and tablecloths
- Food Show Materials - order single-use materials for your local foods shows including product cards, branded food trays, napkins and plates
- Local Selling Materials - customize and design tools that showcase products stocked at the local distributor including category flyers and distributor stocking reports
- Operator Marketing Materials - customize and order marketing materials with your operator's logo including posters, table tents, window clings, counter cards
- Convenience Channel Materials - operator-facing tools available to the Convenience Sales team including flavor tags, insert cards, merchandising trays, warmer/roller grill headers
- Tyson team members - request access to Tyson on Demand in ARS. Once access is granted, you can log in using your Okta sign-in information
- Convenience broker team members - request access with your Tyson sales lead or Melissa Tatman, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Tyson on Demand you are able to order and ship local food show materials including pre-assembled field booth kits that include (1) 8x8' standup backdrop banner, (4) 3x8' standup banners and (1) tablecloth. Local food show booth kits are shipped in secure travel bags and come with a pre-printed return address label.
Additional food show materials available to order include single-use items like plates, napkins and product cards or order and return items like table top banners and additional tablecloths. If you have additional needs for a local food show, please connect with your SS&E partner or Alqueeah Cates with the Customer Engagement team at email@example.com.
Food Show Materials Training & Resources
At Tyson on Demand, local sales materials have been created to allow you to provide the information customers always ask for - what's stocked at my distributor? Tools like the Category Flyer or Distributor Stocking Guide are available to create and customize with distributor data for nine distributors - Sysco, US Foods, Ben E Keith, PFS, GFS, Martin Brothers, Shamrock, Cheney Brothers and Labatt.
Category flyers are currently available for:
- Tenders & Tenderloins
- Raised & Rooted®
- Tyson Red Label® Bone-in & Boneless Wings
- Green Street™
- Wright® Brand Raw Bacon
- Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Bacon
- Tyson True® Boneless Skinless Breast
- Philly Steak
- Tyson Red Label® full product line
- Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage
Additional category flyers to be added to Tyson on Demand include:
- Breaded Filets & Patties
- Pizza Toppings
If your customer's distributor isn't one of those listed above, that's okay - we also have completely customizable templates to build a category flyer or distributor stocking guide for your customer's needs! Category Flyers and Distributor Stocking Guides are ready to create in PDF form, or create and order hi-resolution printed materials.
Local Sales Materials Training & Resources
- Training Presentation
- Training Session Webinar Recording (must be logged into Zoom to view)
- Instruction Guide - How to Create a Customizable Product Card
Tyson on Demand offers customizable Operator Marketing Materials - marketing materials like posters, window clings, table tents or counter cards customized with your customer's logo and in multiple designs showcasing Tyson Foodservice products. For operators with small marketing budgets, this is a great option to advertise Tyson products offered at their establishment and share operator special promotions.
As you utilize the tools on Tyson on Demand, please share ideas for additional selling materials, suggestions for trade show offerings or opportunities to improve data in local selling tools. We appreciate the feedback!
Share your thoughts and ideas on this form.
For additional Tyson on Demand questions or comments, please reach out to Alqueeah.Cates@tyson.com