Galileo® Raw, Mild Italian Sausage, No MSG
Reasons to buy
- Three-pepper blend, fennel, anise, garlic & paprika for Old World authentic taste
- Great for lunch on a bun or as an ingredient in soups, sandwiches and entrées
- Economical protein alternative - saves on food costs
A great ingredient in entrees, pasta dishes, rice entrees and more.
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pork, Water, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Natural Spices, Dextrose, Paprika, Natural Flavors, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Granulated Garlic, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Cooking Instructions: For Food Safety and Quality Purposes, this product must be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F prior to eating. Due to differences in cooked equipment, cooking times may require adjustment.
1. Cut sausage into desired portions.
2. Pre-heat skillet over medium heat 2 minutes.
3. Add 1/2' water and Italian sausage to skillet. Cover; Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning once.
4. Uncover skillet, continue cooking 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked (165°F) and sausage is no longer pink, turning occasionally for even browning.