Tyson Red Label® NAE 100% All Natural* Fully Cooked, Golden Crispy Crumb Coated Breast Filets 4.25 oz., 38 Pieces, 2/5 Lb
Any way you look at it, you see the goodness. That's the unwavering promise of the Tyson Red Label™ brand. It's a whole new angle on better. Now with eight newly reformulated All Natural* breaded products your patrons will love. Our All Natural* product line is made with no preservatives or artificial ingredients and now chicken raised with No Antibiotics Ever. From breaded filets to boneless wings, we offer quick and delicious product solutions for across your menu.
Hover to zoom
Reasons to buy
- Our All Natural* product offerings are made with no preservatives, no artificial ingredients and are minimally processed
- All products in the Tyson Red Label™ portfolio are made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- All eight All Natural* products have been reformulated to our top selling Golden Crispy flavor profile with a heavier crumb texture
- Our Golden Crispy Crumb Coated breading profile delivers a crunchy crumb texture, along with a rich, golden appearance and a savory flavor
- Our All Natural* portfolio offers multiple product forms and price points for solutions across the menu
- Great back-of-house performance and consistency that provides an exceptional eating experience with every serving
Serve on a sesame seed bun with garlic aioli, lettuce and tomatoes.
Hover to zoom
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast filets with rib meat, water, rice starch, seasoning [yeast extract, maltodextrin, salt, natural flavors, soybean oil, contains less than 2% vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), honey powder, dried onion, rosemary extract (to protect flavor), lactic acid], sea salt. CRUMB COATED WITH: Wheat flour, water, salt, sugar, wheat gluten, dextrose, cream of tartar, yeast, yeast extract, spice, onion powder, leavening (baking soda), garlic powder, celery seed. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
Preheat oven to 375°F. From frozen, place pieces in a single layer on a lined sheet pan on a wire rack. Heat for 14 - 16 minutes. For best performance, hold product on a sheet pan, uncovered, with a wire rack, above 135°F in a dry heat environment.