Tyson Wei Café® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Sweet Asian Glazed Made With Whole Muscle Boneless Chicken Wings, 0.905 oz.
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Tyson® Breaded Sweet Asian Boneless Chicken Wings. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
Reasons to buy
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Made with whole muscle white meat for the same premium bite and texture of whole muscle but without the price
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning with an authentic made-from-scratch appearance
- Sweet Asian flavor that kids will love!
Serve stand alone or with a dipping sauce.
Nutritional Information -
- Child nutrition
Daily Value % *
CN label numbers
Six, 0.905 oz. fully cooked, sweet Asian style glazed, breaded, chicken breast chunks with rib meat provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat and 1.25 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast chunks with rib meat, water, whole wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, corn starch, extractives of turmeric, fructose, garlic powder, ginger, honey, leavening (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), maltodextrin, maple syrup, molasses, natural flavors, onion powder, rice starch, salt, soy sauce (wheat, soybeans, salt, vinegar, lactic acid), spices, sugar, vanilla extract, vinegar, wheat starch, whole grain yellow corn flour, xanthan gum, yeast. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Arrange pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Heat in oven for 7-9 minutes.