Quik To Fix® Charbroiled Pork Chop Patties
- Reduced labor costs and time requirements.
- Classic flavor profile offers a variety of menu trends and adds flexibility to your menu.
- Portion-Controlled so you prepare only the amount needed.
- Cooks from a frozen state for easy preparation.
- From frozen state, bake ribs in a conventional oven at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Microwave on high for approximately 2-4 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached.
- From a frozen state, bake ribs in convection oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
Serving suggestions -
Serve delicious charbroiled pork chop patties on a toasted bun with sesame seeds. Pair with a side of hearty baked beans and a dill pickle spear.CLOSE
Preheat oven to 375 degrees f. Bake frozen product for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Bake frozen product for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Cook frozen product on high power for 2-4 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Packaging information -
Pork, water, textured vegetable protein product [soy flour, zinc oxide, niacinamide, ferrous sulfate, copper gluconate, vitamin a palmitate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, (B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), riboflavin (B2), and cyanocobalamin (B12)], modified corn starch, dextrose, seasoning (salt, natural grill flavor, spice, hydrolyzed soy protein, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion), sodium tripolyphosphate, natural flavoring.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
More about this item
Quik To Fix® Charbroiled Pork Chop Patties are charbroiled with added char marks for a freshly grilled taste and appearance. They cook from a frozen state to minimize food prep time in your kitchen and increase customer service speed.