Galileo® Pork, Beef Sliced Pepperoni, Approx. 14-16 Slices Per oz, 3/8.33 Lbs
- Our precise drying technique ensures a consistent product you can trust.
- Provides menu versatility by enabling you to use product anywhere pizza toppings are used on your menu.
- Made with high-quality ingredients resulting in less charring, cupping and greasing.
- Italian-inspired ingredients provide a robust flavor profile.
- The deep red hue and distinct particle definition provide an enhanced visual appearance.
Serving suggestions -
Let pizza take a whole new shape on your menu with a warm and doughy 12” x 3” pizza crust topped with a simple red sauce, mozzarella, parmesan and thick, hearty slices of Galileo® Sliced Pepperoni. It's the classic authenticity everyone craves!CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Packaging information -
Pork And Beef, Salt, 2% Or Less Of: Natural Flavorings, Dextrose, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Smoke Flavor, Garlic, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Galileo® Sliced Pepperoni makes it easy to enhance your pizzas, sandwiches and appetizers with robust Italian flavor coming through in every bite. Galileo® Sliced Pepperoni is with high quality pork and beef using a precise drying technique ensuring consistent quality with less charring, cupping and greasing. Capture the attention and appetites of patrons with authentic details like deep red hues and visible seasoning particulates. Use anywhere pizza toppings are featured on your menu for an opportunity to upsell and increase check averages.