Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked Southwest Smoked Natural Casing Dinner Sausage Links, 5:1 Links Per Lb, 5.5 Inch, Frozen
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Gas-flushed for optimal shelf life which helps with back-of-house waste.
- Hardwood smoked for distinctive smoky flavor and great taste every time.
- Hold time of up to 4 hours allows you to prep ahead instead of in the moment.
- Unique flavor blend gives customers the one-of-a-kind offering they seek.
Serving suggestions -
Hillshire Farm® Southwest Smoked Sausage Links add a spicy flavor to your convenience menu or roller grill assortment. These fully cooked sausage links make preparing a tasty grab-and-go meal easy. Grill these links up and they can be stored heated for up to 4 hours. Just serve on a whole wheat bun with your signature garnishments for a delicious lunch item.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Place sausage in Pan; Add 1/4" water to pan.
3.Cover with foil.
4. Heat 15 - 18 minutes or until sausage reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat roller grill on High for 15 minutes; Turn to medium heat.
2. Heat 14 - 16 minutes or until sausage reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
3. Turn roller grill down to low/hold setting.
4. Hold product at 140°F or higher for up to 4 hours.
Packaging information -
Meat Ingredients (Pork, Beef), Water, Natural Spices, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Sodium Lactate, Dextrose, Isolated Soy Product, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Isolated Soy Protein, Parsley, Chives, Sodium Diacetate, Natural Flavors, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite,
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about this item
Keep customers coming back with Hillshire Farm® Southwest Smoked Sausage featuring the perfect balance of smoky and spicy notes. Each sausage is naturally hardwood smoked for mild flavor, free from a bitter aftertaste. Increase repeat visits by offering the consistent quality of Hillshire Farm® brand on your menu. And reduce back of house labor time and safety risks with this premium fully cooked product.