Galileo® Fully Cooked Spicy Italian Sausage Links, 4:1 Links per Lb, 5.5 Inch
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Spicy Italian flavor profile enhances endless menu creations and provides classic, consistent taste every time.
- Perfectly pre-seasoned upon arrival to help reduce labor requirements.
Serving suggestions -
Galileo® Fully Cooked, Brown & Serve Spicy Italian Sausage Links offer a meaty and spicy kick for your dinner menu. Cook up and serve over your favorite pasta dish and top it with parmesan cheese and marinara sauce for a delicious, Italian-inspired entrée.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Place sausage in pan; add 1/" water to pan.
3. Cover with foil. Heat 15-18 minutes until sausage reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat roller grill on high for 15 minutes.
2. Turn to medium heat. Heat 14-16 minutes until sausage reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
3. Turn roller grill down to low/hold setting. Hold product at 140VF. or higher for up to 4 hours.
Packaging information -
Pork, Water, Corn Syrup, 2% Or Less Of: Natural Spices, Natural Flavors, Paprika, Salt, Sodium Lactate, Dextrose, Sodium Diacetate, BHA, Propylgallate, Citric Acid.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about this item
Galileo® Brown and Serve Spicy Italian Sausage makes it easy to bring signature spicy Italian flavor your menu. Product comes raw to help you deliver that quality, made-back-of-house appearance. Set your menu apart with this premium option.