Rudy's Farm® Raw Whole Hog Mild Sausage Casing Links, 3.75 Inch, 1.0 oz, Frozen
- Mild flavor profile works in endless menu applications and allows you to enhance the flavor any way you choose.
- Ability to cook from frozen with no thawing necessary allows for quick heating and serving with little prep.
- Raw format provides scratch-made appearance without added back-of-house labor.
Serving suggestions -
Rudy's Farm® Whole Hog Sausage Casing Links are mildly seasoned, making them versatile and easily customizable to many plated or side entrées. Cook up and serve in your signature breakfast quiche or cheesy egg casserole.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
COOK FROM FROZEN.
1. Preheat convection oven to 350ºF.
2. Place frozen links on a parchment lined sheet pan.
3. Cook 14-16 minutes or to a minimum internal temperature of at least 165ºF, turning halfway for even browning.
COOK FROM FROZEN.
1. Preheat flat top grill to 350ºF.
2. Place frozen links on grill.
3. Cook 14-16 minutes or to a minimum internal temperature of at least 165ºF, turning frequently for even browning.
Packaging information -
Whole Hog, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Spice Extractives, BHT, Citric Acid, Stuffed In Beef Collagen Casings.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
More about this item
Rudy's Farm® Whole Hog Mild Sausage is mildly seasoned and perfect for customizing across multiple menu applications. Product comes raw to help you deliver that quality, made-back-of-house appearance. Set your menu apart with this ready-to-signaturize option.