Hillshire Farm® Cheddarwurst® Fully Cooked Natural Casing Cheddar Sausage Links, 5:1 Links per Pound, 5 Inch, 11 Lbs
- The Hillshire Farm® brand is consumer-recognized with over 75 years of tradition.
- Made with chunks of real Wisconsin Cheddar cheese for an authentic offering.
- Fully cooked product helps save your back-of-house staff time and labor, and curbs food safety concerns.
- Naturally hardwood smoked with a certified blend of 4 hardwoods for a mild, smoky flavor with no bitter aftertaste.
- USDA-inspected meat that's coarse-ground with excellent particle definition provides a better plate appearance with a never-tough, fork-tender texture.
Serving suggestions -
Loaded with gooey cheddar cheese, Hillshire Farm® Cheddarwurst® are a great center-of-plate entrée. Serve on a whole wheat bun accompanied by a side of crispy golden onion rings for a filling meal option.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Not Currently Available.
Packaging information -
Meat Ingredients (Pork, Beef), Water, Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color], Natamycin [A Natural Mold Inhibitor]), Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Sodium Lactate, Natural Spices, Isolated Soy Product, Dextrose, Isolated Soy Protein, Sodium Diacetate, Monosodium Glutamate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavors, Sodium Nitrite.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about this item
Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked, Cheddarwurst® Links are made with real Wisconsin Cheddar cheese chunks that deliver indulgent, creamy cheese flavor in every bite. The product comes fully cooked to enhance food safety and help reduce the need for additional labor, and the links can be held for up to 4 hours in a warmer to extend the product life. These natural casing dinner sausage links offer flexibility in how you can menu them, including as a center-of-the-plate entrée, an ingredient in an entrée or as part of an appetizer. Your customers are sure to notice their outstanding plate appearance and fork-tender texture. Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked, Cheddarwurst® Links are part of a recognized brand with a decades-long tradition of sausage making.